รหัสสินค้า : 21399/955
แบรนด์สินค้า : ทรามอนทีน่า
Now that you have the right utensils, it’s time you learned the secret to perfectly harmonize cheese and wine. The first step is to know the varieties available and the best combinations. This is not an exact science: the important thing is to seek balance, play with contrasts and thus discover the flavor that each combination can provide.
Main Functions and Benefits
-Stainless steel blades.
-Polywood treated handles.
Recommendations for Use
Handle sharp objects with care and keep them out of the reach of children.
For longer-lasting product, dry well before storing, including after removal from dishwasher.
Please recycle products and packaging in accordance with existing recycling guidelines.
Type of cheese - Best combined with
- Fresh, mature cheese, such as Minas, Mozzarella, Ricotta, etc. : Sparkling wine and (light) white wine.
- Soft cheese, such as Brie, Camembert, Reblochon and others. : Sparkling wine, light whites and light reds.
- Semi-soft cheese, such as Gouda, Fontina, Langres and SaintPaulin, among others. : Light whites, light and medium reds.
- Hard cheese, such as mature Cheddar, Emmental, Grana Padano, Gruyère, Pecorino, etc. : Full-bodied sparkling wine, full-bodied reds, fortified wine.
- Blue cheese, such as Gorgonzola, Roquefort, Cabrales and others. : Fortified wine.