de Buyer - CHOC EXTREME - Non-Stick round Pan - A slope-sided sauté pan with lower edges than a stewpan or saucepan to avoid condensation and promote evaporation; it is used to cook your food quickly.
The Choc Extrême range is composed of cast aluminium cookware covered with a high end scratch-resistant non-stick coating, of professional and superior quality. de Buyer Choc Extrême cookware has a high inertia capacity and is perfect for simmering and stewing. Range suitable for induction cooking.
- The Choc Extreme Sauteuse made with non-stick cast aluminium features a long cast stainless steel handle.
- Whilst maintaining the tradition of the famous cast iron handles "à la française", de Buyer has updated the looks and improved the ergonomics.
- The handle makes the pan easy and comfortable to use.
- The even and controlled cooking process provided by the thick cast aluminium makes it particularly suitable for cooking delicate food, such as certain types of fish.
- The exceptional non-stick performance of the coating lets you cook with very little fat.
- Very easy to clean with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge.
- suitable for any cook top, including induction.