• Heavy quality iron coated in beeswax: organic protective coating against oxidation; facilitates seasoning.
• Enhanced non-stick qualities when used for the first time.
• Iron reaches high temperatures and caramelises the juices.
• Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning.
• Riveted handle curved in French-style: easy handling; ergonomic.
• The extra-strong iron of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction.
Tip: preheat using a little fat.
Care: Season when first used. Deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place.
Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.