Basic Barista Course
• Coffee History..
• Coffee botany, Arabica and Robusta beans, processing and harvesting.
• Roasting coffee, freshness, storage and life-span.
• Correct procedures of operating grinders and espresso machines.
• How to operate the grinder, dose and pull a shot of espresso.
• Troubleshooting, how to spot bad coffee by appearance, smell and taste.
• Milk steaming, how to make micro-foam - the silky, shiny milk.
• The cafe menu Espresso, Black Coffee, Cappuccinos, Lattes, and Iced-Coffee.
• Cleaning your machine and keeping your work area clean throughout.
the day to ensure consistent taste and quality in your drinks.