Report to Managing Director & Line Manager
Key Tasks :
1. Develops business plans and sales strategy for the market to ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Gain a clear understanding of customers’ business an requirements, negotiate customer contracts in accordance with company sales strategy.
3. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
4. Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
5. Maintain contact with all clients in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
6. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
7. Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrate products.
8. Conduct accurate records of all pricings, customers’ details and activity reports.
9. Attend team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
10. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
2. Good team player with excellent communication and analytical skill.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Strong passion, drive to achieve sales targets, positive attitude, high leadership skills, self-motivated and able to plan.
5. Minimum 2 years experiences in related field.